пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drainboard sinks




seriously i cant get enough of her, funny bud always trying a way to make everyone happy.
really she does a great job at it. Besides I�think that going to Uni of Waterloo will be a great idea of getting into some sort of business. But too hard for noobs like me with not so good grades.

Speaking of Waterloo, I�learned from Mirzi that thereapos;s lots of asians which me goes YAY her doing some science stuff while i start business on campus? yeah best of it, they have jobs on campus which will definitely help me work and learn at the same time. YAY US

But im still deciding whether ill choose from george brown or Waterloo or maybe that mechanics thingy mirzi talked about. MAN�I�WANNA�MAKE�TRANSFORMERS or IRONMAN. But i sort of wanna try learning about graphic design before i graduate.. Im still thinking of a 5th year in high school to make sure i get a prequiste. Anyways... So anyone going to George Brown Culinary fair on some wednesday?

Oh yeah speaking of cooking, I�cant believe im getting a 98 there Im very amazed..never saw that mark before..well thats cause ms. Lawson loves me. HAHA i even taught her the WEML thing... Since she kept calling me a freakin loser.

LMAO at Jessie wanting 120
is that even possible?








drainboard sinks, drainboard stainless kitchen sink, drainboards, drainboards sink.



Комментариев нет: