воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

antecedentes de la administracion




October 18, 2008 : Saturday







Heyyyy, yeah alright, well some on the quick information that has happened since the last time i wrote. Well Naomi never went with me to Fright Fest, I asked Melissa but she never reponded. Sooo guess who I took....... Korina, ha wanted to see if I can be interested in her, and I think I can, like honestly i hate myself sometimes becuase i dont have the balls to make a "move" and like it pisses me off. >=( I dont know how to get over my fear on that so yeah. But I think sheapos;s really a down to earth girl, like sheapos;s just always happy and like doesnt really care about shit. I like her for that. Oh and sheapos;s really cute. =) But anyways, yeah lastnight was fun, just wished Korina and I could have done more than just like kinda hold eachother. But yeah but next week we might go to the Queen Mary, so ill definatly make my move there. I PROMISE YOU ON THAT Well just got back from my first driverapos;s lesson. My guy is kinda like weird, haha I dont know how to explain it. But yeah, anyways, ill write back next week for sure. Peace


circuit electronic good useful, antecedentes de la administracion, antecedentes de investigacion la, antecedentes de internet, antecedentes de ingenieria inversa la.



Комментариев нет: